This Mango Salad Dressing can be made using frozen or fresh fruit and is paired with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and fresh lime juice. The sauce has all of the flavors of a vinaigrette and can be paired with salads, rice bowls, and more.
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my full disclosure here.
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Fresh Lime Juice
What Type of Fruit to Use (Fresh or Frozen)
You can use fresh or frozen fruit for this recipe. If using frozen fruit, thaw it first and drain any excess liquid if applicable.
I love to use frozen mango because I prepare this dressing year-round. Frozen fruit is so easy to find. Costco offers organic frozen fruit for really affordable prices.
Fresh fruit will also work!
What Type of Olive Oil to Use
Extra virgin olive oil is generally the best choice. It is the highest quality and most flavorful type of olive oil, and it is made by simply pressing the olives without using heat or chemicals. This results in a fresh and fruity taste that can enhance the flavor of your salad.
How to Make Mango Salad Dressing
Full detailed instructions are below in the recipe card.
- Combine mango chunks, fresh lime juice, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
- Blend until smooth.
How to Make it Spicy
Add cayenne pepper to make it spicy. Feel free to add enough to suit your taste.
How to Store the Dressing/How Long it Will Last in the Fridge
Store the dressing tightly sealed and covered in the fridge. It will last up to a week.
Pair With These Recipes
Shrimp Taco Salad
Spicy Shrimp Tacos
Baked Cod in Foil
Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
More Mango Recipes
Pineapple Mango Salsa
Mango Habanero Sauce
Mango Habanero Wings
More Salad Dressing Recipes
Italian Vinaigrette Homemade Dressing
Sugar Free Ranch Dressing
Honey Lime Dressing
Creamy Dill Sauce
Southwest Salad Dressing
Mango Salad Dressing
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango chunks Thawed if using frozen.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lime juice Adjust to taste.
- You will need a food processor, hand immersion blender, or high-powered blender to blend the dressing. I find blenders work best.Add the ingredients to a bowl if using an immersion blender. Pulse until smooth.If using a food processor or blender, add the ingredients and pulse until smooth.
- Taste repeatedly and adjust the dressing to suit your taste. Add salt, pepper, etc if desired.
- Chill the dressing for a couple of hours or serve immediately.